Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More than the goodness of perfume

When I put perfume, I know that I am saying something without talking. My actions, which speak more than words, have been enhanced by the fragrance that dance with the air and attracting the likes of the noses around. Just like a garden, I am getting the attention of the people around.

Perfume is really building personality as long as the fragrance is generally acceptable.

I realize that we are like perfumes to one another. Though considering only own likes in terms of fragrance selection may create a problem. It is just important that preferences on fragrance of the people around us must be considered. We behave then according to the norms and cultural orientations of the locality.

But I know that there is more than the attracting fragrance of perfume. That is the goodness of the heart and purity of thoughts. Practically, it could not be smelled like the fragrance of the perfume, but the impact is more than the fragrance.

I could say now that when we put perfume out of the goodness of our hearts and purity of our minds, how great is the effect!

No comments: